Digital Asset Management for Education & Public Institutions
Organize all the assets that tell the story of your institution in one place.
It takes a lot of content to support all the students, departments, and programs at universities.
Managing all of this content can seem impossible, but not anymore.
With digital asset management (DAM) for Education, you can now create a searchable, shareable library of your institution’s:
- Other Creative Assets
What is Digital Asset Management Software for Education & Public Institutions?
Why Is Digital Asset Management So Important for Colleges and Universities?
Create & Distribute Marketing Collateral
Manage all your campus, sporting, and event images, logos, and videos in a single media library. You can also establish access permissions and access rights for students, staff, and much more.
Collaborations with Key Audiences
Easily collect assets from individuals, agencies, or others, and distribute them to anyone with sharing links or branded portals. ioMoVo lets you create polished and curated collections for any kind of audience.
AI-powered Content Discovery
Take advantage of Machine Learning as a Service (MLaaS) at a level that is right for your projects and search images based on color, people count, gender, age, and more.
Self-serve Access for Campuses & Partners
Provide users with the ability to find content with advanced search through the use of event names, programs, and other unique identifiers. Users can save and share frequently used searches that include filters for asset names, color, approval status, date, and file types.
How ioMoVo DAM Helps Educational Institutions?
Get a Cloud-based Digital Library
ioMoVo stores digital assets in a cloud-based library and allows access to photos and videos with a single click.
Protect Your Brand
ioMoVo DAM solution enables you to ensure that only on-brand assets are utilized across all campuses and departments, as well as maintaining that all images are relevant.
Distribute Content Easily
ioMoVo enables cross-team cooperation as well as easy navigation between videos, course materials, and presentations.
Capture Live Coverage of Educational Events
Using ioMoVo, you may capture, share, and publish photos and videos from live events. This has allowed schools to broadcast live coverage of events to parents and families throughout the world.
Recommended Content for DAM Software for Education Purposes
Frequently asked questions about DAM for Education
DAM systems allow businesses to store, organize, search, retrieve, and share all of their digital material in one location.
Digital asset management (DAM) software for universities and colleges leverages the facility of storing, organizing, and distributing rich media files in a central location.
A digital asset management system (DAM) assists universities and colleges in managing their material and laying a solid basis for their long-term digital strategy. It also serves as a single repository for all visual assets such as images, videos, graphics, logos, and more.
- Keeping the company’s brand and image consistent across departments, programs, and campuses
- Using many avenues to connect with potential students, donors, and alumni
- Keeping an ever-expanding archive of fundraising, event, sporting, and alumni-related media
- When using images and videos of pupils, managing and monitoring media rights is essential
- Creating marketing material in a timely manner across fragmented marketing and IT divisions
- Archiving old and out-of-date images and videos from previous years and events
- Connect the media with the appropriate model release forms to ensure that all media rights are tracked
- Reduce the time it takes to sell fresh content by eliminating the requirement to request media from IT
- Save and restore the school’s heritage by preserving valuable historic content
There are 5 must-have features and functions for the education sector when it comes to choosing a Digital Asset Management (DAM) system.
- Uploading and Sharing Capabilities
- Robust metadata tagging
- Cloud-based options
- Video Indexing