- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
- Information Collection, Use, and Sharing.
i/o Software, Inc. has sole control of the information collected on this site. i/o Software, Inc. only has access to and collects information that you voluntarily provide via email, a contact form on the Site, or other direct contact from you. i/o Software, Inc. will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
i/o Software, Inc. will use your information to respond to you regarding the reason you contacted us, and to address your business needs, deliver the requested products and/or services, to improve our overall performance, and to provide you with services, offers, and information. i/o Software, Inc. will not share your information with any third party outside of the organization, other than as necessary to fulfil your request, example to provision a subscription, or as may be required by some other legal requirement
The Site is intended for use by adults only. The content on this Site is business-oriented and not intended for distribution or consumption by children. Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website or on or through any of its features/register on the Website, make any purchases through the Website, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or username you may use.
If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at 202-239-6247.
Information Security, Access, and Control
We take strong precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the Site, your information is protected both online and offline.
Understand that no system or digital environment can be made totally invulnerable to unauthorized access. However, i/o Software, Inc. with its background in cybersecurity uses the most current and reliable industry standards and procedures to transport and store data in the cloud.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
While we use current encryption technology to protect sensitive information transmitted online, and we also protect your information offline, only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
While i/o Software, Inc. does not usually store sensitive information, it is our policy to provide immediate notification if any of your sensitive information is compromised.
This website may contain links to other sites, such as our partners or subsidiaries of i/o Software, Inc. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
If you are within the European Union, you are entitled to certain information and have certain rights under the General Data Protection Regulation. Those rights include:
- We will retain the any information you choose to provide to us until the earlier of: (a) you asking us to delete the information, (b) our decision to cease using our existing data providers, or (c) the Company decides that the value in retaining the data is outweighed by the costs of retaining it.
- You have the right to request access to your data that the Company stores and the rights to either rectify or erase your personal data.
- You have the right to seek restrictions on the processing of your data.
- You have the right to object to the processing of your data and the right to the portability of your data.
- To the extent that you provided consent to the Company’s processing of your personal data, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based upon consent that occurred prior to your withdrawal of consent.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority that has jurisdiction over issues related to the General Data Protection Regulation.
- We require only the information that is reasonably required to enter into a contract with you. We will not require you to provide consent for any unnecessary processing as a condition of entering into a contract with us.