ioCloud is a multi-cloud storage system & digital asset management that empowers you to organize, find and share your data. It helps everyone manage their digital files in unison without missing a beat. Just choose from a wide range of plans that are perfect for your needs – from Free to Enterprise.
ioCloud: Advanced Features
ioCloud is not just your multiple cloud storage manager, but a handy tool to help you gain peace of mind. Drag and drop your multiple files onto the panel, upload in a few seconds, collaborate with partners, synchronize, and never spend your time keeping your files in order again.
Share sensitive files with your friends, clients, partners, and colleagues without worrying about them getting lost, corrupted, or stolen. ioCloud protects what matters the most and ensures that you will always have the most current version of your files while letting others view or edit them.
ioCloud asset management offers access to enterprise-level features and capabilities usually reserved for enterprise license holders. With this, you can create innovative ideas, approve content, and sync files at your time using only one central location.
Instead of getting lost in detail, you can quickly scan entire libraries and find the exact media you are looking for or discover new media you were unaware of existed. You can also search by categories, descriptions, meta tags, comments, and more to find exact details.
Benefits of Using ioCloud
Get maximum value from your cloud storage services with our flexible tiering options varying different plans according to your needs and move data among ioCloud with ease.
Your Media at its Fullest
Enjoy full-resolution files, photos and videos without losing space. You can save images at their original quality with ioCloud file management, so you will always have good memories and manage multiple cloud storage accounts at once.
Room To Grow
From videos to music to paperwork, you can keep it all in one place, accessible and easy to share. It is a handy feature for working with files that are in development or part of a larger project.
ioMoVo’s Progressive Web App (PWA) framework enables you to access the platform from any device without having to install any software or applications. ioMoVo adapts to your needs.
Frequently Asked Questions
With ioMoVo DAM, you can easily share assets with external clients, relay client feedback, and take projects from pending to approved. Once you sign up, you can do the following:
- Create: DAM systems allow teams to quickly integrate tools like ioMoVo with their projects, so new assets can be created without switching platforms.
- Organize: The ioMoVo DAM acts as a central repository for organizing and tracking digital content. When searching libraries of any size, you can use tags, filters, and advanced search features, such as in-document searching and image recognition.
- Collaborate: Once assets are uploaded, users can make comments, add annotations, edits, and streamline the review and approval process. The tool supports the collaboration of any type of asset or media, including PDFs, design files, and videos.
- Distribute: The asset management system allows users to publish content from one location anywhere. You can distribute assets directly from your DAM using public or private links, as well as setting an expiration date for the links for added security.
- Store: ioMoVo DAM offers agencies and brands a secure, cloud-based location to store unlimited files.
Using DAM solutions, companies can store, manage, and share digital assets that grow with time, so they can build up their content worry-free while maintaining brand standards. As companies with web presences place increasing importance on the security, organization, and searchability of their digital assets, DAM solutions are more valuable than conventional storage.
Furthermore, DAM solutions save time, bandwidth, and money, and boost team efficiency by—
- Streamlining content and creative workflows
- Providing campaigns with easy access to media assets through a centralized media library (also referred to as Media Asset Management)
- Providing an easy-to-use and responsive user interface that can be customized with widgets and components, or enhanced with APIs, asset management is enabled.